outfit inspo - Valentine's Day

We've got one week until Valentines Day. Now, I'm not a HUGE celebrator of Valentine's day, but my boyfriend and I always end up doing something special around that time. We usually just go out for dinner, a nice little date! We both have pretty busy lives so it's nice to 'make time' to go out just the two of us.
Anyway, I don't normally wear red... but I thought, since it is the season, these would be some festive ensembles for the occasion.

Valentine's day outfit inspiration - going out

If I do end up going out for dinner this year (I reminded my boyfriend it's Valentine's day soon a week ago... so we'll see if he plans anything. Haha, I would seriously be happy if we stayed in, or went out) I would love to wear something like this. I've had this cute little white dress (similar to this one) for a while now, but waiting for an occasion to wear it, plus I love the look of a nice white girlie skater dress paired with a cropped leather biker jacket.

top shop mesh skater dress
free people mao leather jacket
stella mccartney lingerie
emily hart quartz crystal studs
stephanie sheehan jewelry triangle ring 
free people bryn boot
cinnamon hearts ... yum
essie blanc polish
clinique hight impact extreme volume mascara
nars semi-matte orange red lipstick 
a veda control force firm hair spray
this is a great product, I use it everyday - it has a great hold and does't make my hair and frizzy
Valentine's day outfit - staying in

I like to be cozy when I'm at home, and what better than to stay nice and warm in a oversized sweater. I added both the heels and the flats, because I thought the heels went well with the outfit, but wearing flats are so much more comfy. To tell you the truth, this time of year all I wear indoors are some slippers or nice wooly socks... but for the sake of Valentines day, and having a nice meal in the comforts of your own home, why not dress up and wear some shoes.

sweater from pinterest..... I also really love the sweaters over at aritzia
j. crew red skinny jeans
naked princess lingerie
the lingerie on here is super sexy
champagne photo via
emily hart bullet shell and quartz crystal necklace
you can enter to WIN this here
dea dia cuff
nars sheer mandarin lip gloss
butter london jet black polish
steve madden mysterii black leather heels
steve madden vampy black leather flats