outfit inspo - black + blush


black and blush (more like a shade of nude, but I liked the sound of it)

farfetch barbour chapéu 
okay, so it's not quite black, but I thought if fit nicely with the rest of the items. 

topshop 'andie' faux leather skater skirt

delvaux simplissime tote
in nude

opening ceremony octopus patch sweater

j. crew bangle

rag & bone 'kerr' bootie
maybe my outfits should be called 'outfits paired with boots' :) 

dior vernis nail polish in delicate warm beige

origins active charcoal mask 
my friend Brittany over at lifesetsail mentioned this in a post, and then I did some more research and decided I would try it.... I LOVE it! It leaves your face feeling so fresh and clean, if you are in need of a mask seriously get this one. 

*** It has officially been one month since I started blogging. I sort of started before, but not on a regular basis. So I'd like to think of this as the one month mark. To celebrate this I am going to be hosting a give-away soon of some of my jewelry. So be sure to follow me on twitter or bloglovin' so you don't miss out. ***