my month in photos


my month on instagram + my phone





Happy February 1st everyone!

January was a great month, there were a couple set backs but that's life I guess. My little trip to Vancouver, BC was great. It was so nice seeing some girl friends I hadn't seen for a while, my cousin whom I missed so much, and going to my fabric supplier and checking out all the wonderful fabric for 2014. Plus I went for a walk one foggy morning, it was a different kind of beauty that I'm used to (living on a small island and all), and I must say that Vancouver is such a beautiful city. That's not to say I was sure happy to come home. The ferry ride was so great, even after taking ferries my whole life, I still love sitting out on deck and look at the ocean. 

Hope you all had a great January too, it's almost been a month since I have been blogging! Boy time flies.