the dresses - SAG awards 2014


I know what you are going to say, I am pretty late on getting these out there, but hey, better late than never right? I will try and be more on time in the future. Anyway, here are some dresses that I liked from the screen actors guild awards the other night. None of them popped out at me as "oh my gosh amazing", but there were some very interesting ones, and some beautiful ones. For someone who know's how many hours goes into creating a gown, it makes me appreciate them that much more.


Amy Adams in Antonio Berardi

I love the shoulder cut outs and the asymmetry to this dress. She looks stunning.


Jennifer Lawrence in Dior Couture

I must say this dress looks way better than her Golden Globe awards dress. This one shows off her curves, and it's super fun. It has a nice hint of colour, and I love how it shines. 


Kelly Osbourne in Zac Posen

This dress is beautiful, I love the purple and the pleating adds such a wonderful texture. It sort of reminds me of waves and the ripples they create on the sand after crashing, it has a mermaid-esque to it. 


Malin Akerman in Naeem Kahn

Apparently this dress showed up on a lot of worst dressed lists... I don't agree. I think this dress is amazing. The construction is just astounding, I love the beading and the silhouette, I think she looks beautiful. What do you think?


Elizabeth Moss in Michael Kors

Red is a hard colour to pull off, but Elizabeth does it so well here. I love the silhouette of this dress, and the black belt to emphasize natural waist. 

photos via