outfit inspo - b + w


Some of these pieces I have and some of them I want. I think this is a perfect everyday outfit. I am defiantly one of those girls who loves a skinny pant and a nice top. I guess I am a jeans and t-shirt kind of girl, but I like to dress up those pieces. I thought this shirt and this corded pant were a great pair. The pant adds a nice texture to a seemingly minamalistic outfit. Almost all year long I wear boots, hence my little obsession (except for those 2 months out of the year that the weather gets hot and I have to wear sandals).

rag & bone shirt
such a great piece to add to any wardrobe, and can be layered and worn all year long.

3.1 phillip lim lightweight corded pant

marc by marc jacobs bag
I've expressed how I like marc by marc jacobs bags before. I love that they are stylish, well made, and not overly expensive like his main line.

fashionary journal
This is great for any designer to have. It contains light outlines of croquis on every other page, leaving some space for notes. It's fantastic because when an idea comes to mind you can quickly jot it down, without having to draw the croquis.

clinique high impact extreme volume mascara
This is my favourite! I don't wear eye liner or shadow, just this, and I find it gives my eyes the perfect amount of pop.

junghans watch
I saw this watch and fell in love - a minimalist classic look.

cuffed faux fur boots

onyx ring
I'm not sure where I found this beauty, but I thought it added a nice touch to the look. Do you know where one like this can be found?