fashion week calendar - F/W '14


Hope everyone had a fantastic weekend, I know I did. I almost did all 4 things on my list!

It's almost that time again, Fashion Week. The time of year when I'm constantly checking out whats new, finding inspiration, and just enjoying watching what people are wearing to the shows. We live in such a fast pasted technological world, and now fashion shows are being streamed online for everyone to watch. Which I think is great because you can reach a much bigger audience, and people that can't go to shows can still watch (mind you, watching at home does not even compare to what actually being there is like - I can only imagine).

For the past couple of days I have been checking out what some top designer's and houses are doing for pre-fall, and there are some beautiful looks. I love seeing how the designers style and photograph their looks, helps draw in inspiration for my own shoots in the future.

Here are the dates for the major fashion weeks around the world. I've also added a free printable calendar for February and March with the major fashion week dates.

New York  February 6 - 13

London  February 13 - 18

Milan February 17 - 23

Paris February 24 - March 5

February Calendar with Fashion Week
March Calendar with Fashion Week

February Calendar