5 things



What I'm currently craving...


1. Fuji Instax Mini 90 Neo Classic Camera

People that know me know that I love to take film photographs, but now with the digital age I've got used to the fact that you can see your photo right after you take it. Therefore, this would be awesome to have.

2. White Sheepskin

I've decided to start saving my pennies (however now that we've fazed them out here in Canada, do I have to start saving my nickels?) to purchase a real sheepskin. I'd like to purchase it from a local farm, that way I know it's had a great life, know that it grew up just down the road, and that the in entire animal was used.

3. Chanel Nail Polish

Do I even need an explanation.

4. Acne Studios Sweater Coat

It just looks so warm and cozy, plus this would probably hit my ankles so it would keep my legs warm too. That's just practical.

5. Steve Madden Resqued in Black

I have the shorter heeled version of these, that I wear everyday- super comfy. But these would make me so much taller.